"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past." Orwell-- The US is probably moving toward becoming a heavily controlled Rightist state. This blog is an effort to document how that happened.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

MKULTRA: Government Mind Control Experiments, Part 1

One might begin this analysis of government mind control experiments with these
Words from a Ms. Mullin about an experience in 1959. This information can be found in the October, 1995 report of the presidential advisory commission on radiation experiments. { Long quotation is in bold as software does not seem to permit indentation].


MS. [ Claudia] MULLEN: Good afternoon.

Between the years of 1957 and 1974, I became a pawn in
the government's game, whose ultimate goal was mind-control and
to create the perfect spy, all through the use of chemicals,
radiation, drugs, hypnosis, electric shock, isolation in tubs of
water, sleep deprivation, brain-washing, verbal, physical,
emotional and sexual abuse.

I was exploited unwittingly for nearly three decades of
my life, and the only explanations given to me were that "the end
justifies the means", and "I was serving my country in their bold
effort to fight communism."

I can only summarize my circumstances by saying they
took an already-abused seven-year old child and compounded my
suffering beyond belief. The saddest part is I know for a fact
that I was not alone. There were countless other children in my
same situation, and there was no one to help us until now.

I've already submitted as much information as possible,
including conversations overheard of the agencies responsible.
I'm able to report all this to you in such detail because of my
photographic memory and the arrogance of the doctors -- the
arrogance of the people involved. They were certain they would
always control my mind.

Claudia said that the experimenters and even some CIA officials asked for personal sexual favors from her and the other little girls. These men wanted to be called “Uncle” and they restricted themselves to anal intercourse until the girls were older. For some perverse reason or other, they had these sexual scenes filmed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Sherm spent seven years writing an analytical chronicle of what the Republicans have been up to since the 1970s. It discusses elements in the Republican coalition, their ideologies, strategies, informational and financial resources, and election shenanigans. Abuses of power by the Reagan and G. W. Bush administration and the Republican Congresses are detailed. The New Republican Coalition : Its Rise and Impact, The Seventies to Present (Publish America) can be acquired by calling 301-695-1707. On line, go to http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping. It can also be obtained through the on-line operations of Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Do not consider purchasing it if you are looking for something that mirrors the mainstream media!